Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Member OklahomaStateAlum's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apparently you have your mind made up, so what's the point in discussing it with you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you should ask "how many different bibles are there?" cuz you're not readin the right one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They believe in one God. The son is Jesus, God's son who was sent to Earth a long time ago that was crucified who did not sin to die for people's sins. The Father is God. The ghost is the holy ghost which is pretty much God on Earth, that you can't actually see, who guides people. No, there is not a mother god.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they are one.
    are you known by more than one name?

lets say ur name is kris carter. kris carter K and kc are 3 different names for just one person. you. does that make you a fantasy?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mary gave birth to Jesus. He's just The Father in human aspect, thats one way of looking at it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have got us pegged!!

Why not explore your own religion more and leave the thought provoking questions to ones that want to hear the answers

Ya know, I am not Buddhist, or Muslim but I would never ask one of those believers a question the way yours is phrased

I have to thank you since every time I read an irreverent question like this I become more committed to my faith

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mary is a mother

Downloads
    Uploads
    One.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are three persons in the godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one God, the same in essence, equal in power and glory (1 John 5:7; Mt. 28:19).

The Lord Jesus Christ who, being the eternal Son of God, became man (John 1:14; Gal. 4:4), and continued to be God and man in two distinct natures, and one person for ever (Rom. 9:5; Lk. 1:35; Col. 2:9; Heb. 7:24, 25).

Christ the Son of God became man by taking to himself a true body (Heb. 2:14, 17; 10:5), and a reasonable soul (Mt. 26:38); being conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mary, and born of her (Luke 1:27, 31, 34, 35, 42; Gal. 4:4), yet without sin (Heb. 4:15; 7:26). However, Mary is a sinner, is not God, does not deserve worship, and was saved from her sin only by the grace of God. There are three, not four, in the Godhead.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No he is our father and jesus is his son. But they are all the same person. Its called the trinity. Father-Son-Holy Ghost. Three diffrent beings, 1 god

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast