Judaism???????????????

Sure.

While you're at it ban Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Taoism, Paganism and the whole lot of them.

Lord knows it'll solve most of the world's problems; we won't have anything religious to fight about.

Get real - your question is bogus and disgusting at best. Go read a book and educate yourself.

NO! what world are you from!? There is such a thing as freedom of religion. I'm alarmed that this question would even come up... I hope there is some context that I'm missing.

answer: Why? We already know you want all religion banned and we definitely know how you feel about Islam. What Jew has tried to convert you lately? What Jew has tried to impose religious law on others, especially in the UK and US?

No, banning Judaism makes about as much sense as banning any other form of organized religion.

Probably.I mean no one likes them.But that's racial discrimination so...I don't know.

It shouldn't be banned, people have the right to believe how they wish. That is why we have to convince and convert people to the true religion which is most defiantly... CHRISTIANITY!!
Sorry, little out burst there.

The short answer is no.

The long answer would involve a great deal of philosophical reasons that about half of the people who answered this question wouldn't even understand. Most of the answers posted to this type of question are uneducated rambling but, in all fairness to them, your question was a bit vague and probably loaded.

Back