Could this rumour about my best mate be true? Over 16's answer onlyn please!(s...

...e x question)? This part i know is true.. my best friends boyfriend had genital warts and passed them on to her, she had the treatment and so they cleared. But here is the rumour...
My best friend thought to celebrate she hasn't got them anymore he could give her oral. She put 2 starburst sweets 'up there' for him to get out. When he'd done she asked him if he'd got them all, his reply was yea i got all 3. So apparently he ate 2 sweets and a genital wart.

Could that of really happened or is it purely just a rumour? My best friend won't really say anything

thanks to all sensible answers

its a rumour warts are stuck to skin he couldnt of eaten it and if shed had treatment then she wouldnt have any anyway hope this helps

To make sure they both need to go and do a check-up. Just to be on the safe side. Genital warts, there are many kinds one of them is herpes there are no cure to herpes yet, but there are medication to prevent the outbreak. Tell them to go check with a doctor, we are not doctors so we don't know, and since your friend didn't tell what kind of genital wart he/she has. If she get pregnant this can problematic on the baby.

Well in this situation If I were you I would believe all of what I see and half of what I hear. You don't know for sure unless you ask and until you do it is no need continuing the rumor. If that is you best friend anyway I am pretty sure she would tell you if you asked directly and not indirectly. If he already has it and she does to as long as they are on treatment and not having an outbreak its ok anyway.

I think I actually through up in my mouth when I read this - how disgusting!

I believe this is a rumour. I think he would know the difference don't you?

....lol, firstly i think he would know the differance and secondly i think she would feel a wart being bit off her genitals!!!

Christ. You also said...."they cleared up" ....either they did or they didnt.

That's disgusting . .

If the person who made this site knew these sort of questions would be asked, he/she would have not bothered!

Don't come on here and ask about people eating Starbursts out of each other, if you want to ask someone, talk to your mum.

I've lost my appetite.

:( - Thanks.

thanks for making me laugh today.
First of all, you make me feel so old, because "in my days" safe sex was really important. And i'm only 25!
Second, has it occurred to you that maybe he said "all 3" as a joke?!
And third.... ewww!! What kind of problems are these? Let's just admit, for a second, that he really did eat a wart. How did that turn into a rumor? You guys honestly don't have anything better to talk about?

Definitely a rumor. Not that I have personal experience, but genital warts do NOT taste like any flavor of Starburst.

No nO No nO

Its a silly rumour, they just don't fall off, they said there where clear, why would they dive in so quick after treatment and WHY OH WHY would she stupidly put 2 starburst up there and 3 that was probably from the last one he forgot to get the last time, the one he thought ''leave that one for later''

the starburst thing is hilarious!
i think its just a rumor
but then again if she has had it before . . .
sit BOTH of them down and ask

That's gross! Making me cringe, but you will have to ask your friend if you want to know and if not tell him...

Slighty funny though but gross!

im not sure but i gues thats posible if 1 could be left thear

its realy discustin if it is true thou

Back