Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I stop bad rumors, and how?

There's an ugly story about me going through all the city. People who didn't hear it are to rare. My ex boyfriend made it up, now I feel so bad. Everyone hates me. Is there something I can do to stop it? Please, help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    just dont let it bother you, pretend like you dont care, and if someone ever comes up to you, say it was a rumor

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can,t stop people from talking. all you can do is just don,t pay any attention to the rumors. if you don,t let it worry you then it will stop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes. makeup a worse rumor about somebody else, then- everyone will forget about yours.
    but i do not suggest it,,, could get some folks mad at you.
    sooo,
    you should

go tell every person you know that it isnt true, then they will spread the word.

Junior Member 88keysa10fingerse's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Get you and your friends together to tell people it's not true. If someone gives you a dirty look so be it. If someone ask your friends if it's true they can say "no it's not" if they ask you say "no it's not and if you don't believe me, sorry" people that believe rumors off the drop of a hat, that's retarded.

Junior Member SelenaJade'sMommy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no matter what you do or say, no matter how good of person you are, somebody has ALWAYS got something to say about you.....whether it be good or bad...

the Bible tells us that a lying tongue hates those that are afflicted by it. hatered is kin to jealousy, these people are jealous of you. keep your head up, it will blow over soon and they'll start lying on someone else...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Over time it will be forgotten or you could move or fight fire with fire & spread a rumor about him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to stop it; rumors are like a fire going through a dry field. Fortunately the fire will burn itself out. The best thing you can do is hold your head high and go on about life. If someone asks you about it, of course tell them the truth, but otherwise try to ignore it. Soon there will be another rumor about someone else and they will move on. It is a shame that people have the ability to spoil a reputation or a person's good name.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok just ignore it and it will go away iv had plenty of that shit go around with me and the way ur going to keep it alive is if you show a reaction to it, what you really should do is completly ignore it, it will dye but by acting up from it your doing urself no justice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry ask quick as rumors come they also go. What you need to do if prove the rumor wrong. Be friendly nice positive and focus on yourself... don't get involved with any guys or anything. Turn to your close girlfriends and talk to them. Don't become obsessed with this rumor. Maybe now is a good time to pick something up. Like a guitar or a skateboard. Leave people alone for a little bit but don't become non-existent. Walk around with a friendly smile and light in your eyes and people will realize you are a caring person despite the rumor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast