SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING...If revenge is a dish best served cold?

Sprinkle with grated babby cheese from the FSM's special stock. It goes quite well with "Blood of Christ" brand cabernet sauvignon (pedo priests' favorite brand).

Hells yeah!

I would garnish it with irony, and drink some fine, well-matured independance with it.

It all adds to the flavour.

i disagree, revenge is a fiery and spicy dish, served with a side of something crunchy, with powerade in your goblet.

Garnish: tsatziki (sp?) the way my grandpa makes it...cold with one massive after kick :)
Drink: Vodka- burns on the way down--fire and ice....

sprinkled with knife stabs and the drink...blood supersurprise or bloody mary for the more religious.......

with a lovely garnish of Pain served with a drink i like to call: "You can scream now if you like"

Depends. What color is cold revenge? Monochromatic plates are a crime against the culinary arts, I can tell you that right now. (I play with food for a living, btw.)

For a wine selection, I'd have you consult our sommelier, but if you're just looking for a drink in general, I'd do something fun. Since it's summer, how about a nice, peach flavored vodka, toss it in the blender with some vanilla or plain yogurt and some frozen peach slices? Sounds yummy, no? Garnish with mint and some fresh peaches to make it pretty.

Back