so we were hungry and went to taco bell, yum! i usually dont go there so i didnt know what there was. My mom was getting burrito. She asked me what i wanted. I told her " I dont know what there is". She asked me agin, do u want something? I told her " yes. i dont know what there is though" She gets pissed off and starts doing her laugh to annoy me. We go to the ordering machine and meanwhile she orders i see the menu to order what i want. Then she says one burrito thats it thank you. WHAT??? I told her i wanted something and she told me i didnt want anything. Really? Is she serious? We went to the line again and i saw what i wanted. It was $ 2.39...she said we could only get a burrito. She should have told me that before! [i got soooo mad, she could see my face] I am serious! I went to my room when we got home...[of course i ate my burrito] 5 minutes later she asked me what was wrong... What the heck?!?! i told her the whole thing and at the end since she saw it was her fault, she covered it up by saying... " its your problem not mine" as if it was my own fault this whole thing happened. Is it really my fault??? whos side are you on? TELL ME! please?