Why are some Celebrities mean to their fans??

Maybe because that individual is selfish and arrogant. They feel that being mean will not change there money and they may also feel that it gives them more power. It is sad and no different than someone acting the same way after a promotion at a job.

It's an enigma....."A celebrity is some one who works hard all their life to become known and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized."

Cause they are ungrateful twerps,...who should treat there fan's allot better,... cause we are putting food on the table and money in the bank for themselves and there family!

I think both they and their fans forget just how much power us little people have over their careers. Imagine if everyone got together and decided to boycott a particular singer or actor and never promote their work again. They would be dropped from their labels or never work in Hollywood again. Money and fame makes people feel unstoppable because they usually get whatever they want and have everyone eating out of the palm of their hands.

i think that they are a dumb ass for doing so. because their fans made them who they are they made them "famous"
. The fans are the ones who are buying their cd's their clothing line every thing, and celebs now a days think that they can do what ever they please and get away with it , (LIKE DUI, GETTING OUT OF JAIL) because they are "famous" they think they will get them out of a bine, well i wouldn't help out barly any of the celebs.

i think that they are a dumb ass for doing so. because their fans made them who they are they made them "famous"
. The fans are the ones who are buying their cd's their clothing line every thing, and celebs now a days think that they can do what ever they please and get away with it , (LIKE DUI, GETTING OUT OF JAIL) because they are "famous" they think they will get them out of a bine, well i wouldn't help out barly any of the celebs.

i will tell you why.
Celebrity's are hounded by thier fans every single day of the year at all times. Some more then others but you would be surprised at even local celebrity status. Imagine going to a mall or grocery store while being watched the entire time by many people you don't know or have never met. Being watched while you eat dinner, go to a movie..whatever. about 40-60% of these people will approach said celebrity and ask to have something signed or how great they are, asking if u can call thier voicemail or have a phone number. Now, imagine having this happen, everyday for the rest of your carreer/life about 50 to 100 times per day depending on the situation. Wouldn't it be awkward if you were with your mom or dad and someone you have never met comes up and knows everything about your life and pretty much loves you. I don't blame celebrity's for being rude or obnoxious to fans at all. They meet literally thousands of people in a year! how would it be possible to always put on a fake smile when your depressed, sad, angry..you may be there fan..but..this is a real person and they have thousands of people just like you who come up to them..you need to see it from thier perspective. They are REAL people like everyone else. They have bad day's, good day's all the same shit every person on the planet deals with they just have a unique job that many people can't do, thats it. I think if people were a bit more chilled out with the whole celebrity status thing, you would see alot nicer people out of the entertainment industry willing to do SCHEDUALED meetings/autograph signings...i think if you see a celebrity in the streets trying to get shit done or on the phone, with thier partner/kids or eating dinner leave them alone and maybe you wouldnt get yelled at or shunned.

why celebs are mean

i will tell you why.
Celebrity's are hounded by thier fans every single day of the year at all times. Some more then others but you would be surprised at even local celebrity status. Imagine going to a mall or grocery store while being watched the entire time by many people you don't know or have never met. Being watched while you eat dinner, go to a movie..whatever. about 40-60% of these people will approach said celebrity and ask to have something signed or how great they are, asking if u can call thier voicemail or have a phone number. Now, imagine having this happen, everyday for the rest of your carreer/life about 50 to 100 times per day depending on the situation. Wouldn't it be awkward if you were with your mom or dad and someone you have never met comes up and knows everything about your life and pretty much loves you. I don't blame celebrity's for being rude or obnoxious to fans at all. They meet literally thousands of people in a year! how would it be possible to always put on a fake smile when your depressed, sad, angry..you may be there fan..but..this is a real person and they have thousands of people just like you who come up to them..you need to see it from thier perspective. They are REAL people like everyone else. They have bad day's, good day's all the same shit every person on the planet deals with they just have a unique job that many people can't do, thats it. I think if people were a bit more chilled out with the whole celebrity status thing, you would see alot nicer people out of the entertainment industry willing to do SCHEDUALED meetings/autograph signings...i think if you see a celebrity in the streets trying to get shit done or on the phone, with thier partner/kids or eating dinner leave them alone and maybe you wouldnt get yelled at or shunned. bump on a 3 yr old post. i dont care

Suppose if you were going through a break up, and 7,000 people start surrounding you asking MILLIONS OF QUESTIONS? yeah, i dont blame them. celebrities are people, they have bad days like the rest of us. Just because there famous does NOT mean u need to be surrounding them!!!

Because they think their fans are gullible because we buy their CD's DVD's, Fragrance, etc that they don't need to respect us.

Back