Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Disorganized,lackingenergy,too lazy to study,eating like crap,late all the...

...time,lost interest in punctuality? Im mostly concerned about punctuality and lateness. I mean right now I'm meant to have just left the house for school but I haven't even changed yet. And I just don't care about it. It's really frustrating. The office lady at school called me up to the office yesterday to talk to me about all the unexplained absences that have turned up on the schools system. I didnt sign in to the school system on those days that I was late, so thats why they turned up there. I just lost the fear of school consequences entirely. Im not afraid of detentions or the principal o anything. So theres no motivation to get me to do what Im meant to do.
    Im always eating crap food. I always tuirn to the bagel or the muffin, the cookie or the cake. (my favourite foods)
    And i have gained weight that im not proud of.
    I can hardly ever be bothered to study. I never study. I hardly do my homework. I used to be so studious,so committed, so hard working, such a healthy eter, so committed to dcent bed times and punctuality.

Im NOT deppressed, even though it sounds like it. Im just lazy and blehhh...
    Hopw to I start? What is my first step, my very first step to take to get back on track?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree you should talk to someone you know about this. But I would suggest finding something (healthy and legal) that does interest you, even if it is something you wouldn't normally do, and just plunge into it with gusto. Give yourself easy to accomplish short term goals... sounds silly, but having achieved something you set out to do, even if it is a small thing, can be really healing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask yourself a simple question which will bring thousands of more questions.

Are you happy?

If you are not happy then maybe you should care, maybe you should take care of yourself, maybe start to excersise, work again, find a passion or interest the jump start your work, make a planner and plan out what to do and cross out what you finish, start something because finishing is not always important but you will never ever finish any task if you do not start, you should get an alarm for school, you should find someone who can help you find faith in doing the right thing.

The bad food you are eating is full of fat and suger which really make you lose your energy and you feel bad from it, just try eating fruit and veggies you like (no fat in them and healthy and give you energy). Carbs for energy, some meat, read up on some nutrician and you'll learn that what you eat could be doing this laziness.

This might be a phase, you might get through it without anything.

Care. This is where it all goes. Find something you want to care about. You need something or else you will feel worse without a purpose.
    Good luck! :}
    Allen

+ Reply to Thread