Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would you agree that NBA officials are the worst officials in sports?

Not just because of one game but A LOT. I mean we can't all blame the refs but there are A LOT of bad calls in bad situations.

Oh and im not a Lakers fan....im far from it, but I can see why they would be mad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't watch every sport (just a lot of them), but they seem to be the front-runners for the award this year. Definitely!

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes they are

well at least worst then the other sports i watch which are baseball, football and soccer

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have to disagree.. i personally think that college basketball officials are horrible.. there is no consistency whatsoever in their calls throughout a game.. however, i will say that basketball is without a doubt the hardest game to officiate.. i think nba refs are doing the best that they can considering they are human.. if you just look at all the pressure and whining from players they encounter on a game by game basis and it is amazing they do as good as they do.. do they miss calls? of course, they are human..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ref so I don't want to hear how its a hard game to ref I understand that it is. However, I agree they are the worse. Its not so much the contact fouls that I have a problem with cause it is a judgment call and is a very fast paced game. Its the simple violations that they miss that makes me hate watching. I am amazed at how many times a player can switch pivot foots. Simple violation call that should be made. I think it has a lot to do with how the NBA just wants the games called though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    are you a laker fan?

it seems the lakers and cavs were getting lots of favorable calls *cough david stern orders*cough

Lebron never fouls anybody(rolls eyes to the back and pops eyes out ) yet he got every single foul called for him, even i got a foul called for Staring at Lebron.

Lakers got alot of favorable calls in the first half and then Lord stern decided to call some for Denver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like i tell people dont complain about the refs, they have a tuff job, very hard job. If you think they are doing a bad job. BECOME A REF

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like i tell people dont complain about the refs, they have a tuff job, very hard job. If you think they are doing a bad job. BECOME A REF

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, gotta be the NHL refs. but then again they let players fight and I would love to see basketball players to attempt a fight.
    We all know they can't fight anyways so just let them at it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast