Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    ive tried the palm tech and that wont work :| any suggestions?! it wont come off at all, been trynig for about an hour now.

Unregistered
    We tried for ages with a finger and it didn't work at all.

Hold it between the palms of your hands and, pushing them together, push them in opposite directions.

Unregistered
    Lol I spent a couple of minutes working out how to get mine off aswell, still struggle to take it off mind.

Best way I find is to push quite hard with your thumb (on the little arrow) and then to use your fingers to slide off.

Unregistered

Star Blue

recently my sony ericsson phone broke, ive had it for about a year now. so i decided to go on contract, my mum said i could have the 15 pound a month contract, and i wanted to know if the tocco lite's broke easily my sister said they did, but i didnt take no notice. but after reading these comments ive decided to go for the new nokia. & i agree samsung phones are crap!

Unregistered

Check2

thx this palm tequnique really works

Unregistered
    thanks for the help I just bought today after hours of trying to open it I was ready to smash it into the wall..
    The palm thing works :-)

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 Fuck sake!

obvously aint that easy twats! ive been trying and its hurting my hand im pushing so fucking hard. in a m iniurte im considering breaking the fucking thing!

its so hard 2 pull it off. PLZ HELP

Unregistered

hobby11

ahh thanks everyone i can do it now

Unregistered

your mothers penis

I FUKIN GOT THE BASTAD OFF :L

Dont be afraid of breakin it... use the palm of your hand with quite abit of force in the direction the arrow is pointing,, after reading ur deppressing comments bout tryin for 2 hours... i jst thought to myself,, wot pussy's.... then it came right off xD LOL

Unregistered
    TIP!!! take the shiny protective film off ! coz the back has some grip

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast