Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is smoking weed bad for a 13 year old?

I'm not the one doing it, it's my friend, I want to help him.

Thank you all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he just wants to experience it, once or twice is not bad. But if he makes a habit out of it, then that's bad.

Unregistered

herb

im twelve is it bad for me?

Unregistered

Magician

Here's how I view it,

Weed is not physically addictive but it is mentally habit forming, but, being 12 and having to most likely rely on your parents for transportation you don't have to worry about building a habit unless you have already established a dealer, in which case you need to drop that connection.

Weed does not fry your brain, weed cannot kill you, but it can get you stuck in life, i've seen many people build a habit out of weed and never make it past graduation.

The thing is, take a good look at yourself and ask yourself the following:

"Can I handle the responsibility at my age that so many people older than me cannot?"

I personally view myself as a responsible user but that is because my use is the following,

Before I go to bed at night I smoke a little than throw on some music and coast off to sleep, because of the weed, I enjoy the music much more and sleep comes to me quite easily, and honestly, thats what it is like to be high, super relaxed, and feeling very creative.

If you think you can handle something that has frozen some people in the high school state of mind for life at a young age go for it.

Everyone can try it, just don't let it control you.

Unregistered

comment

im 13 years old and i smoke pot every once and a while, pot is not addictive and it caint kill you, now im not saying that you should go and get high, but im not saying you shouldent either.... to be honest i dont like getting high that much because it makes you feel weird.. i think the onley good things about getting high is, that it makes you laugh at the stupidest reasons and all you do is CHILL.. just like the other comment send doln't let it control you

Unregistered

thirteen and smoking weed

I am 13 and I also smoke weed every once and a while. I live in california and most people are smoking it here usually around 15 years old from what I know. I'm pretty much the only one in my grade who knows the real truth about merijuana and how to actually use it responsibly. I've read up on everything there is to know about it, from legal information to all the different types. However I really don't recommend people still around my age doing it. Most people are not at the same mature level then others might be. You can be arrested, fuck things up with your parents, and use your body as if it was a lab rat. If you were ever to think about doing it, know for sure your not going to screw up your grades or things with the law. And for gods sake do something creative while your faded, don't just sit on your couch and watch t.v .. but still, I highly recommend you wait till' your a little older and when you understand more about it.

Unregistered
    I'm 13 and my friend has smoked weed once, and he wants me to try it.
    I'm tempted because i want to know what it's like but i just think it's wrong since i'm only 13, and i've already been caught drinking by my parents and if they found out about this they would probably lose looooaaads of trust in me. Soo i dunno what to doo...

Unregistered
    im 13 and i've been smoking since i waz 11, 3 weeks before 7th grade to be exact. now im goin to high school and i've had absolutely no problem with my health or personal life.i usually smoke than go to the movie to get some bitches or i'll stay home smoke a blunt and play my guitar. acually im high right now, but the point is that as long as your responsible and mature, its ok to smoke weed. just weed no crack or speed.

dtsnwrbndt
    its for some people others
    not

Unregistered
    im 13 and iv smoked weed for about 6 months now and i want to know how to find a reliable conection , and to answer all of the qeustons if feel that you can do it ,do it if your scared just wait till ur older

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast