Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    im 13 and i smoke but i dont do it always. yea its fun, but it you dont feel that its right dont do it

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as long as you dont mix it with tabacco you should still stay healthy.
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google

Unregistered
    Just describing what being "high" feels like...
    I smoke, I'd say once a week, feels great, relaxed, and chill.

You can still control yourself when high, if your not COMPLETELY baked, and your parents walk in when your high, you'll stop acting weird.

I kinda compare weed to ADD or ADHD, weird things will just happen, you'll laugh at someone randomly, you'll feel like your talking for hours at a time.
    So, try this, get a water bottle, fill it with your favorite drink (not alcohol), make 1 hole in the bottle and get a filter (anything that you think looks like one) and put the weed in there. Stab a little hole in the cap, light the weed and keep sucking in. Then boom, the bottle is full of weed smoke and you'll be a happy guy...

Unregistered
    hi i am 11 yrs old and im in nz and i wnat to start smoking bust i am really scared what should i do

Unregistered
    I am also 13 and some 15 year/ 16 year old named josh smokes almost everyday.. He wants me to try it... I am scared tho because my mom almost caught me having a cigarette so she smelled my breath but good thing she smokes too otherwise i would have been caught because she wouldn't be addicted to it and she would know the sent.. He really wants me to... What should I do? I need a real answer not just it's okay everyone does it or just sleep over at his house or something.

Unregistered

if you think you can handle it, just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm 13 and my friend has smoked weed once, and he wants me to try it.
    I'm tempted because i want to know what it's like but i just think it's wrong since i'm only 13, and i've already been caught drinking by my parents and if they found out about this they would probably lose looooaaads of trust in me. Soo i dunno what to doo...
    hello im 13 to andi think if you wanna try it, do it. nothin bad will happen if u just try it. ive been smoking weed for about a year now, sum months i smoked like crazy other months i didnt touch it, in average i think im on 1 joint a week, im still getting very good grades, really nothing bad have came out of it, exept i got busted.

Unregistered
    im 13 and i smoke weed.. i do it not everyday but most nights and i dont think its all that bad and isnt addictive but in stress times you just have to do it

Unregistered
    hey
    im 11 and i smoke weed and im fine so if ur 13 ur even better

Person
    ----------
    Unknown Person

Unregistered
    i have been smoking weed since i was ten and im 14 now and nothing bad has ever happened to me except i cant remember things and im always tired. other than that nothing has ever happened to me. i am not saying it wont happen to you. but me i don't care what anybody says i fucking love getting high. i smoke weed at school and at home and everywhere because its fucking awesome to get high.

Unregistered
    I am 13 years old and used to smoke pot a lot! But I had to stop because my mom needed to get UA'd by her doctor every 2 weeks so I needed to pee for her. (Don't judge her!) but she got a Med. license and I have been recently been using it every now and then before I go to bed (After she goes to sleep.) and just usually listen to music, think about some sort of philosophy, then go to bed. I only do it if I have finished all of my homework though, so I would say, if they know how to use it responsibly, then Yes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast