Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG Banter faceplate question.?

I just bought the new LG Banter, and I was looking for a new faceplate (or skin) for it. It came with the silver cover, and the lime green cover, but I am actually looking for a red or dark red one.

Now, I've been to Google, and all the online cell phone stores I usually deal with, but all of them have the LG Banter listed with the LG Rumor2. Now, if you have the Banter or the Rumor2, then you realize that they are not the same thing. On the box, it says my phone is the UX265, but I've also seen it listed as the AX265.

So, if anyone can help me, that would be great. This should be an easy 10 points for someone, I know I'm not the only one that has had this problem.

Unregistered
    i'm having the exact same problem...there doesn't seem to be any lg banter faceplates for the one i have..i've looked all over the internet, and also at the store i bought the phone at!

Unregistered
    I just bought my banter yesterday and when I bought it I also purchased a twin pack of face plates, one is a solid pink/fushia color and the other is lime green with love written on it. there are other ones available. I go through Alltel so if you havent tried there, it might be an idea.

Unregistered

Check2 LG banter

i just bought some to and i got them from ebay you just have to look harder.

Unregistered

Looking for Lime Green Faceplate AX265

Rich, I'm actually looking for the lime green one. Interested in selling it? [email protected]

Unregistered

Star Blue Lg banter

Hey! I just bought the same phone and found a red faceplate here:
    LG Banter 'Alltel" UX265 Cell Phone Solid Red Protective Case Faceplate Cover

Hope it works for you!

Unregistered

Star Blue LG Banter Faceplates

Hello i have the LG Banter and I have extra Faceplates (Blue and Sliver) if anyone wants one e-mail me at [email protected]

Unregistered
    I also recievied the blue & silver faceplates with my LG Banter. I can't find any faceplates anywhere... I'd prefer the ones without the faceplate plastic in the center. The Altell store I bought it from is closed down, most of them are. I don't know if there's still an open Altell store....

The LG Rumor 2 is supposed to be almost the same as LG Banter, same faceplates and everything, not sure though.

Unregistered
    I couldn't find any either - in ANY of the stores. However, there's tons of them on EBAY!

Unregistered

Star Blue Name Differences in the Banter/Rumor 2

Well there is an insane amount of difference in the Banter and Rumor 2. The Banter for Alltel is the Ax265, for US Cellular its the Ux265, and the Rumor 2 for Sprint is the Lx265

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast