Obama is giving Chrysler to Fiat. Will Democrats fit in the new Obama-car,

Apr 11, 2009
or will he have to use both seats? Also, Why would give Chrysler to a foreign company... for free?

"Fiat will contribute no money to the alliance. It has committed what it says are billions of dollars in technologies and designs for fuel-efficient vehicles."

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/08/11/business/11fiat-600.jpg

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124109550079373043.html
"Later, it could take a controlling stake if certain conditions are met."

uncle teddy is having his special made. One seat, back - steering in the center - convertible - red. No room for passengers, bad on gas mileage!

Obama does what his white Euro masters tell him to do. Funny how George Soros already made a billion dollars off Obama. Something to think about.

"Obama is giving Chrysler to Fiat."

Are you saying there are other takers like Mercedes? I did not think so.

well... fiat has the choice to remove plants from the US or renegotiate with the Unions... thus disabling the crippling regulations of the Union. it's actually a smart move by Obama... it gets rid of the stifling regulations of the Union that supported him without the blame falling on him. no one will be the wiser. look at the difference between foreign car companies and us car companies. domestic... failing, foreign... viable. they make the same amount... they sell the same amount of cars, same overhead... they just don't have to pay the ridiculous union crap.

don't get me wrong... i think unions started for the right reasons... but i think they became what they were designed to fight against.

i know i'll get a lot of thumbs down from cons because i called obama smart and from libs for calling unions abusive. doesn't make it any less true.

That means the employees will still be employed... Darn, a couple hundred people wont make a few hundred thousand dollars, but thousands will keep their job.

How is this a bad thing?

Have you seen Hannity or Rush lately? They couldn't run to the corner of their street without breaking a sweat. I wouldn't talk about "fatties" if I were a conservative.

If only Chrysler had developed its own "technologies and designs for fuel-efficient vehicles" the need to merge with another may not have been necessary. And this deal with Fiat was already in progress before Obama became involved. If it keeps the production here it will keep some of the jobs which would otherwise be lost.

Chrysler courted Fiat's takeover bid for months, long before Obama was elected. Nice spin.

lose there seats, who wants a Fiat? no one even knows what a fiat is that company is doomed

Back