Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Being black is a choice.

I chose to be white, and they can too - just look at Michael Jackson.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because a gay person getting shot with a Bible is more likely to cry than a black person getting shot with a Bible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being gay is a choice?
    Where do all of these religious fruitcakes come from?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Homosexuality is classified as a sin in Scripture, skin color is not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The bible has condemned the gays to hell, it has not condemned the african americans, but everywhere, it says things against gays, so the bible can be used as ammunition against gays, but not african americans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate to burst your bubble but I live in the south and we have had interracial couples in my state for nearly a decade. I don't give merit to your questions for two points:

1. You have no qualitative or quantitative information which gives your theory any merit. You state no studies imperical or otherwise which indicates that people use the BIBLE as AMMUNITION against gay people.

2. You make assertions which lead me to believe you may not have a clue about how things were (historically) in the USA. I was going to say "our country" but I don't think you are from the USA and may be asking the question as an outsider looking in. If you are, in fact, an American citizens, someone has done a woefully pathetic job of teaching you the history of this nation and the civil rights movement.

People do NOT us the bible as AMMUNITION against gay people! Therefore it could not possibly be used as ammunition against blacks either.

God Bless America---better yet---America, Bless God

Downloads
    Uploads
    people can't help it if they are gay and bible acepts there are gay people but is said not express their feelings which is a sin and unnatural.
    Being Black, you cannot change that however hard you try. and Bible has never said anything against black people or coloured people or white people.
    Being Gay is a sin in Religious World.

Downloads
    Uploads
    people can't help it if they are gay and bible acepts there are gay people but is said not express their feelings which is a sin and unnatural.
    Being Black, you cannot change that however hard you try. and Bible has never said anything against black people or coloured people or white people.
    Being Gay is a sin in Religious World.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Homosexuals will be able to marry one day relatively soon, its only a matter of time. Christians just need to learn to give up, the world doesn't want to be saved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is very preposterous that African Americans could not marry outside their race at any point in history, let alone in recent years. It is just as preposterous that homosexuals, being two consenting adults, aren't currently allowed to marry in the United States.

Using the Bible to support prejudices is immoral and unethical no matter which group it is being used to discriminate against, in my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast