Do you think celebs need more privacy?

P

Pokie!

If you ask me I say yes but then again they knew being a singer,actor,actress,model, etc. would make them well-known so they can't complain too much.

Yeah i totally think that they need more privacy. I mean they know what they are getting themselves into when they start to become famous,but when i see like 100 photographers surrounding one celebrity while they are like with their kids or just on the street i feel really bad for them. If i were famous i would get annoyed if there was constantly paparazzi around me taking pictures of everything i do.

My brother told me this story how he was walking somewhere one day in L.A (he live there) and saw all these cars like speeding on the road and running red lights and stuff and they were paparazzi cars chasing after this one car which obviously had a celebrity in it. But yeah one of the cars almost ran over my brother over just chasing after the celebrity so the paparazzi is also really dangerous to people on the road. ( the famous person turned out to be Britney Spears like before she went to the hospital and stuff yeah it was a couple months ago).

Yes because I can really care less about Britney going into a Subway and buy a tuna sub on whole grain bread. If she's doing something that causes attention (not as a result of paparazzi chasing her) or is on the red carpet then we should know. I'm using her as an example but yal know this can apply to every other celebrity. Except Paris should have nothing but privacy and receive no media attention.

"Omg" I strongly believe some celebs love the attention, look at "Brittany Spears" we seriously need to lock her up from media a whole year!

they are still humans and desrve the right to solve their peronal matters privately, i think sometimes we just need to leave things be instead of trying to make money off of them like the magazines do

I say yes because it's their private lives. We don't need to know that! Would you want some one all in your business?! No you wouldn't because I would be damn if I had some one all in mines. That's why you got so many celebs moving in so many different places in this world because they want their lives to be private especially if they have children. To me I need to know is when they are coming out with another film and maybe why this person is getting a divorce other than that I don't need to know. Because that makes me a sick person trying to know what my favorite celeb is doing every second

They can have all the privacy they want if they didn't constantly call photographers, and plant stories in the media...Scandal keeps them in the news, and when your in the news, it gets you more job offerings...

It's business...

They can have all the privacy they want if they didn't constantly call photographers, and plant stories in the media...Scandal keeps them in the news, and when your in the news, it gets you more job offerings...

It's business...

Back