is it gay for a guy to write poetry and cook?

WilliamDude

May 4, 2009
im a guy and i like to cook and write poetry in my spare time. i haven't really told anyone. i like this girl and i wrote her a little poem and one of my friends found it and he started to laugh =/ also, a long time ago i tried to cook and my brothers friends walked by and they started to laugh a bit. both of those things relax me so, is it gay to do those things?

Not at all.

Many famous chefs are men. And look at some of the most famous poets - Poe, Emerson, Frost...all men.

Don't think too much on it. I'm a girl and I fix my own car - doesn't make me gay...

not at all. unless of course you're writing about gay sex & cooking for your gay lover. girls love guys who cook!

Not at all man. Seriously women love a man that can cook. My husband cooks really sweet things for us all the time. There is nothing wrong with that at all. As far as poetry, do not let them tell you that it is gay. There is nothing sweeter for a guy to do then to write a poem for his girl that comes from his heart.

You are a noble man, and any girl should be happy to have a guy like you! :) Keep up the good work!

NO,
i am a girl and if a guy done just one of those things for me i would love it<3
Thats so cute and romantic ( :

Nope. Poetry and cooking can get you girls, laughing at it won't.

no man girls love that stuff fore some reason cook a meal for that girl (maby not as a first date) and if its good they fall in love. sometimes depending on the sappyness of the poetry it can be kinda gay but poetry can be really cool. wish i could write poetry would help with song writing.

No, not at all. I do the same things and I get the same responses. They only laugh at you because they wish they had the talent you have. This kind of stuff really attracts chicks. You're only gay if you like guys. Don't worry one day you'll be thankful for these gifts!

nah its good yah mates will laff and dat now but later in life u will be married to a super model

No I think it's really cool. it shows you know how to express your feelings. And the cooking part is just a HUGE + for whatever girl you end up with. :)

nah alot of women like it, and think of alot of proffessional cooks, bobby flay or whatever his name is, they are pretty famous,

i find it really really cool if a man cooks and if he writes poetry! that is really cool dont worry it really is i am a young teen giving u a very mature answer i wish men were like u

Mate there is no problem in that, shows you have a heart and a skill, just don't tell the lads in the barracks about it or your manly friends they will probably laugh themselves silly about, new age men are good to talk to about it though, metro sexual types.

no! women loveee poetry and when tour brother's friends are out of the house and don't have their moms to cook for them and they just eat KFC all year- they'll regret it.

Back