Okay, I have another account on here, but I am using the Yahoo Webmessanger thingy so I can't sign into it because it will sign me out of that,anyway, I am 14 years old female, and a lot of guys hit on me and I do mean a lot, my boyfriend looks great, and even older people tell me I am pretty.

I know that I am not ugly but there is this huge ugly fat lesbian at school and she likes my friends but guys call them ugly and say they look like men and stuff,she said that she wanted to *engage in sexual act*with both of them and she called me ugly T_T. I don't really like lesbians at all, and one of them have told me that I don't like gay people, and I said no, I just don't like lesbians, gay guys are so cool to me, I just really don't like gay females though. Could it be that she senses that I don't like lesbians because in truth, I don't,or does she not like me because she knows i'm not gay or she says im ugly because I don't look like a man?(oh yea she thinks my friends are bi but they arent lol)

And one of my friend made me think because she was like a lesbian wants me?!and she was like well she called you ugly so ha ha, i was like, plenty of guys call you fat and ugly but you care what a girl thinks about you, you must be gay for real lol. Why are they getting the big head because a girl wants to rape them!?eww?Even my brother and dad said they look like men and they don't even talk about people!