Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They should make EVERY drug illegal.
    And keep sertain drugs in a safe place for people that seriously need it.
    Ciggs a weed IDC who needs it, it should've never been discovered/made.

All it's doing is killing and makeing people stupid-er, yeah, I said it. STOOOOOPID. straight off the back, they should be made illegal. You really don't need 'em. You're only killing yourself and the ones around you, the ones you love.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The big tobacco companies are extremely powerful and have political pull, therefore cigarettes will not be made illegal. The government makes significant sums of money on the taxing of tobacco products, and the taxes continue to rise. Smoking is a personal choice, and tobacco is not a controlled substance, so there is no reason for concern among non-smokers. Sure it can be harmful, but so is the sale of alcohol, fast food restaurants, and tanning salons, but people have the option to chose to smoke or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think they should be illiegal because people who smoke i think are dumb when they try to think that they are all cool and they arnt. I mean how are you cool when your teeth are yellow, you have lung cancer, bad breath when your on a date, and you get wrinkles faster. mean comon have some commonsence smokers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If cigarettes became illegal, we would have a whole lot of new problems to deal with.
    The amount of job lose in the cigarette industry and just because its illegal doesn't mean people are just going to stop.
    Respectable adults would need to deal with illegal dealers to obtain cigarettes, this would add to the crime rate.

And it is a human right. The government have already changed the law, you can't smoke in a public place, the only people that are suffering the smoke damage are smokers them self, so its there own decision. (I understand that this doesn't apply everywhere, but in Scotland it does.)

Although if more people stopped smoking it would save the NHS(uk) alot of money but making it illegal won't stop anyone.

EDIT: Putting prices up isn't going to stop everyone, I know alot of people who would pick cigs over food. By increasing prices it would just increase poverty rates.

I do believe there should be more money spent on eduacating children, so they never start. If no one started smoking from this moment forward, we would have a ciggarette free world in about 100 years time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is my view that making smoking illegal will cause the same problems that are caused by making drugs and alcohol illegal. People will still want them, and will still find a way to get them. Therefore, people will find a way to provide them, which leads to an increase in crime.

The right being removed is the right to make your own decisions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A better question is why are they legal. They do only harm, costing billions in health costs every year. I say they should not be legal, OR that other drugs should be legal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes make it illegal

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes definatly they are nasty and kill you! there are so many gross side affects plus second hand smoke i cant stand smoke! they make pot illegal but ciggerates? no they definatly should be illegal it would save alot of people!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123