horror movies which i can watch with kids?

father & mother under bed, my kids fuck me , tom& jerry in the candy shop, golden dick , dickly deep , dick dock, micky mouse in bitch party check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT. clown film, not too scary but am sure the kids will find it abit spooky, hope i could help.

They are very scary in my opinion but the psycho thrillers are a safer bet when it comes to sexual content. Some of my favorites are The Others, The Sixth Sense, and Gothica. If you want to go with more traditional horror movies, 13 Ghosts, and Ghost Ship are free of sexual content although one of the ghosts in 13 ghosts is nude. Stay away from anything that looks like it is geared toward teens or has a mainly teen cast.

The Haunted mansion
Mirrors
Amityville Horror
Exorcist
Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Ring
grudge
the ruins
rec
dawn of the dead
halloween
the shining
The Decent
signs

The Haunted mansion
Mirrors
Amityville Horror
Exorcist
Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Ring
grudge
the ruins
rec
dawn of the dead
halloween
the shining
The Decent
signs

I think anything scarier than Scooby-doo is off limits until at least 10 years old, but that's MY kids. Someone else's children may be perfectly okay with no ill effects at all. I know my oldest daughter. She is sensitive. My youngest is only 3. It really depends on the ability each child has to properly digest the things they see. I'm sorry to be so vague. I just think that it is only okay as each child is able to demonstrate a healthy emotional balance.

Back