Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Unregistered
    Ladies Sometimes it is about communicating without getting angry but if there really is no reasoning with him remember this..."You can be miserable all by yourself.You dont need a man to help you."

Unregistered
    Hey, me and my boyfriend are both fifteen, you will probably read this and think that I'm stupid, but I really do care about him.. Well, we have been in an on-off relationship for the past four years, we have dated other people, but it just didn't feel right. Anyway, at the start of our relationship, we were perfect and over the past couple of weeks we have started arguing, a lot. We used to bicker every nown and then, but now we argue every day, and there not just disagreements, they get really bad sometimes. We tried to go on a break, it lasted a couple of days because we can't go with out seeing eachother.
    When we're good we are perfect, but when its bad, it can get ugly.. We try and talk about why we arguing rather than just carry on arguing, but neither of us can think of a reason. We argue about everything, even if its something simple, I don't want to lose him but if we carry on the way we are doing, then I will.
    I find it hard to smile when I'm with him, because I know that something will go wrong, but I don't know what or when it will happen. He's so caring and loving and then he just changes, I'm not saying that its his fault, because it isn't.. We're both stubborn and won't back down in an argument. I don't know what to do, I'm not happy but I'd be even more upset if I wasn't with him.
    Any advice?.

Unregistered
    my boyfriend of 3 yrs and I are the same story, used to be great and now we argue more and more. Sometimes alot, and then sometimes we go through patches where we get along so well. Its really hard to know if your with the right person when sometimes it feels perfect and other times you hate them and promise yourself that you deserve someone who treats you better. But i guess everyone has to learn lessons in life and this is making you stronger in someway, whether you end up together or not.

I read a good book which said some stuff about relationships - In an argument what does it matter to prove yourself right and them wrong. It only makes your ego feel better. It actually doesn't change anything.
    So ive been trying when we are fighting to think to myself. Ok he thinks he is right, and I think I am right so whatever, stop talking back and trying to convince him of my point of view and just let it go because its not actually important to prove myself right. If you know you're right then just say it toyourself in your head. OR think ok I think im right, and so does he so theres not point trying to argue this one out. Just say to him " ok I don't agree with you but if thats how you feel then i understand" or "ok that is your opinion but its not mine so lets leave it at that"
    this doesnt solve everything. but alot of people on here are saying they are fighting about everything and lots of petty stuff so this might help for the petty stuff anyway.
    goodluck to everyone

Unregistered
    My boyfriend and i have been on and off for 3 years. I love him so much and he met me as a stripper trust me i know how it sounds. I am a hairdresser now and quit dancing. I have been back with him for a year and he still is always accusing me of cheating or with other guys. I love him so much and i feel so weak and down and ugly and dont know what to do. he is always fighting with me. I had to move home cause he made me feel so bad and i would cook for him as soon as i got home allday on my feet.ever since i have been home its been a lot worse. We said very hurtful things to eachother and now he still acts like he hates me. I gave up everything for this individual, my independece, self esteem and financially everything i had, if someone has any advice please i would appreciate it thank you

Unregistered
    I'm in the same sitch.. my boyfriend and i fight all the time.. over the stupidest things... he constantly accuses me of cheating on him and lying to me. I have tried time and time again to get him to trust me, I have never cheated on him or anyone before and I don't plan on ever doing it, I think it is disgusting. But i guess someone cheated on him in his past or something and now he just won't even give me a chance.. We have come so close to breaking up so many times then we both cry and then we stay together... I wish so bad that things would be good... I'm so sad, but I love him so much and I don't want to be without him... i don't know what to do either .. if someone I know was in this situation I would tell them to leave and that its not worth the pain, but thats easier said than done.... I wish you luck

Unregistered

"do you really need this for the rest of your life?"

I am sorry, it looks that many girls have the same situation. relations are never easy. Love is what holding us in the place really. but when it comes to the rational question: "do you really need this for the rest of your life?" maybe only then you will decide to leave.
    it sucks. good luck with it.

Unregistered
    i have the exact same problem with me and my boyfriend and i'm 15 next month, i know it seems stupid to be stressing at a young age but i love him to pieces and i don't want to loose him. Ive been with him a year on new years and we argue and fight 24/7, ive tried speaking to him but all i get is laughed at in the face, i've been through relationships before but not this depressing. i cry almost everynight because of all the stress and i need help because loosing him will make me feel so much worse. Ive tried to sort it and so has he but i suffer with really bad anger problems so i just think its my fault, he calls me all these nice things but infront of his friends im a slag, ugly bitch and words like that, i just need help, with most guys just a look in my eyes and tell me you love me and talking nice and calm while cuddling on the sofa but i dont know what to do someone help?

Unregistered
    Yeah me and my boyfriend fight Almost everyday after being together for over 3 years now. He says that the fights are always my fault, even tho he over reacts or takes something the wrong way but wit give me a chance to explain. It's super frustrating. Even tho I technically didn't do anything wrong I always feel super sad and can't sleep cuz he is upset with me but he has no problem sleeping. Just now we ha a fight because he wanted me to move to his side of the bed(wall side) so we could cuddle and I simply asked him of he could climb over and go to his side and he flipped out and went to bed... We fight over such random stuff, nothing like cheating or lying but like attitude or things like that. Then tomorrow he will act like it never happened, but it takes a bit more that him forgetting it for me to forget it.

Unregistered
    ive been with my boyfriend for three years, sorta the trend here where everything goes down hill, and lately all weve been doing is arguing, over the silliest of things for example, why hes on the fone with his friend all night, why he distracts himself rather than fixing the situation, i dont trust him, i dont know, its alota shit to deal with and im about to hit the wall. i literally just broke up with him and i told him i cannot be with anyone where im arguing more than actually dating, i dont know what to do at this point, i wont answer any texts or calls, cuz i tend to do that cuz he gets to me but this time i srsly wont, hopefully this teaches him a lesson, if not im out. any other suggestions? tried talking so wont work at this point, thanks x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234