Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member wortheverydamndollar's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are republican-christians obsessed with homo marriage?

Why do they only believe certain things or the things they want to believe out of the old testament?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is more associated with mormons that actually funded the cause and here large numbers of atheists have strong views as well. There are some atheists that have things about this issue in their profiles.

This is not as much of a christian issue as it is a gay and mormon issue.

As a christian I do not have that lifestyle so the gays by defintion are more concerned since it is their lifestyle.

Mormons put more money behind it than any other Orginization and money seems like a bigger way to measure the importance than having an opinion.

I have a christian opinion but I did not spend money and my lifestyle does not exibit this issue either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they believe that their way is the right way and everyone else is wrong. Also, they feel that everyone must live the same - have a husband and a few kids and go to Church every day and never drink and never have sex before marriage and hate abortion and bow to men's "needs" and be generally bigoted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are legalistic, narrow minded bigots. They fought against interracial marriage in the 1960's. They'll spread their hatred in another manner in the years to come.

Look at the idiocy of the post above. This jerk equates gays marrying with people marrying pigs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are homosexuals obsessed with traditional marriage. In nearly all states they are granted same sex job benefits. Asking for the institution of marriage to change to suit one group's needs is a special right they are asking for, not an equal one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh do you mean obsessed like boys/men who have beat other homosexuals because deep down they too are gay? I find it so funny that everyone condemns Christians as if they are the only ones who attack verbally and/or physically to homosexuals.

when I lived it Texas some years ago, it was known for Friday night football and Saturday night gay bashing.

Who cares what anyone does in the privacy of their own home. Everyone has sins and No ones sins are greater then someone elses. ( Talking normal people not murderers)

**thumbs down all you want. It is good for some people to have some sort of power even if it is thumbing people down. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    christians dont know the meaning of the sentince dont force your belives .

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, it is erroneous to believe that:

a) seeking to protect the sanctity of marriage=obsession with "homo marriage".

b) Republicans are the only political group that looks to protect the sanctity of marriage.

c) that Christians are the only "religious" group that looks to protect the sanctity of marriage.

d) That the prohibition of God, against sodomy is limited to the Old Testament.

Therefore I would have to say that your question is proven to be completely fallacious as it is based on a false premise to begin with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, it is erroneous to believe that:

a) seeking to protect the sanctity of marriage=obsession with "homo marriage".

b) Republicans are the only political group that looks to protect the sanctity of marriage.

c) that Christians are the only "religious" group that looks to protect the sanctity of marriage.

d) That the prohibition of God, against sodomy is limited to the Old Testament.

Therefore I would have to say that your question is proven to be completely fallacious as it is based on a false premise to begin with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, marriage is a word. That word is defined as "the joining of one man and one woman." You cannot have "marriage" as being between two people of the same sex simply because it contradicts the meaning of that word. You don't like it, take it up with Webster!

Let me say this - Christians do not agree with, support, or condone homosexuality (the act of), but we love, pray for, and care deeply for homosexuals (the people). God wants us to hate the sin and love the sinner. Remember, we are ALL sinners and, as John 8:7 teaches, none of us can condemn anyone because we all fall short of the Glory of God...hence the need for Jesus!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast