Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any shops in the UK that sell shisha al-Fakher tobacco?

I wanted to buy from the Al-Fakher site, but their postage to the UK is ridiculous, at near enough !!! I also want somewhere that does uncommon flavours, as i want to try honey. Does anyone know any shops that either i could buy online, but have cheaper postage, or any shops in either London, or Leeds that i could go to? Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    www.theshishashop.com
    They're very good and a fast delivery.

They haven't got as many flavours as they used to have of Al Fakher but they get some unusual flavour which sell Very quickly. I only really use mint to mix with Al Nakhla Orange.

They have had Al Fakher Honey, Chocolate and Cinnamon flavours recently.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is usa here....call them to ask

Unregistered

Al Fakher

At the current moment HookahRoyal.com (a London based online Shisha shop) have Al Fakher Honey 250g in stock for £13.99.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi there

I dont own a shop, but what i do have for sale is a HUGE selection of Al-Fakher shisha flavours (with the unbroken Al Fakher seal) in a variety of sizes (from 50g through to 1kg).

I am based in the UK, and my prices are better than the competitors.

for a list of what i have and an instant quote, my name is Shaf, and my number is 07795175150

Unregistered
    hiya
    i have all the range in al fakhar flvrs for sale am base in the uk and could offer all the 1kg tubs for 28 pound each, apart from pear,kiwi, grenadine, bubble gum, guava and the four flvrs in gold range which are at 35 pounds for each 1 kg,

you could contact me on 07922814309 and my names zain

smokin-joe

Try www.alfakherflavours.com for Al Fakher UK

I always order from Al Fakher as they have the full range of Al Fakher molasses and always have stock. Their prices include FREE delivery.

Unregistered
    Has anyone tried to get from Al Fakher lately. What about the exorbitant taxes that are meant to be paid? Do customs seize it on arrival?

Unregistered

Customs uk siezed my al fakher order

I made an order for 14kg of al fakher form alfakheronline.com, they decided 2 split the order into a 9kg box and a 5kg box so customs wouldnt track it however the 9kg was tracked and destroyed, we were told to pay £1300 for it not to be destroyed but obvviuously not worth it. the other box we are still waiting for because the communication with the staff at alfakheronline.com are soo bad. do not order from them ever. they never reply to emails and on the phone they say to ring back when manager is here but she never is.

Unregistered
    I ordered from Buy Al Fakher Shisha Tobacco Flavours | AlFakherFlavours.com and it arrived within 2 days. The price for 250g is just 12 quid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast