i'm with telus on a 3 year contract and i want a new phone.?

Ashleigh

Jun 10, 2008
i'm on a 3 year contract with telus and i want to upgrade my phone.
will i have to pay full price for the new phone or am i even aloud? does something have to be wrong with my phone. any help would be great

You can get a new phone by one of the following ways;
1) buy it for full price from TELUS.
2) buy a pay&talk phone from a retailer, like Walmart, and have it put on your account to replace your old phone. (P&T phones are cheaper to buy and can be used on any TELUS plan)
3) buy a used TELUS phone from ebay or kijiji and swap it to your account.
4) if you are within 6 months of the end of your contract you may be able to negotiate a new deal with TELUS that will get you a new phone.

One way you can get a new phone with your contract still up. You have to tell them your having so many problems with your phone. and if its been replaced beofre tell them the same bad htigns are happening and its defective. scream, yell at the people who work there and tell them you want a new deal on whichever phone you want and refuse to take "used" phones and eventually theyll give you it ...

You will have to wait until the term of your contract is up, otherwise you will have to pay full price for the phone.

You will have to wait until the term of your contract is up, otherwise you will have to pay full price for the phone.

...yell at the people who work there ...

Bad idea.
This tactic will usually get you a permanent note on your account that will be seen as a warning by every representative that you deal with in the future. Being nice will get you nice.

Back