Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member someonewholikespie's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the government doesn't care enough to make laws against it, besides, even if there was a law, no one would follow up on it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Why do chefs and cooks contaminate food?

there are hundreds of chefs, cooks and fast food workers caught on camera doing disgusting things to food, from putting drugs in there, to spitting, urinating, sneezing and other shocking unbelievable things, and we tip this ppl and trust them.
    the latest incident was Dominoes pizza employees sneezing, putting cheese in their nose and farting on food, should government introduce new laws to crack down on this, should there be ethics training, harsh punishment, where the person can never work as a cook again once they commit one of this crimes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are vary stupid people that do that. It is a bad idea you can get Your restaurant shut down for it, and be left with no job. If you lose your job and you try to get an new job they ask what happened . They can and do check it out. In my entire time as chef I have never done anything to any ones food even if you get a bad costumer your never mess with the food your likelihood depends on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i think there should be laws aganst this because its completly disgusting. we put our trust in these people and they usually do it because they're bored and they think its funny or because the person ordering the food has made a small complaint or request they dont enjoy. i think its dsturbing and laws definetly should be made against it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The people that do things like that aren't chefs, they're line cooks or simply people assembling food. There are usually complanies that go into establishments monthly to make sure that everything is as sanitary as possible, but nothing can be 100% prevented. I think those people should definitely be fired if they're caught, though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're passive aggressive idiots. It should be legal to beat the hell out of them.