Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is the rumour true?..radio?

i have heard that they are going to be getting rid of chris moyles and getting a younger presenter..i Truly cannot believe this, i have listened 2 chris for many years and when they moved him to the morning spot i didn't think it would work but it did, i just hope they don't get rid of him all together, is this rumour true thanx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like it's a rumour;
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8005737.stm

They've employed the talentless fat wanker for years, they'll probably keep paying him for some bizarre reason...

I'm being slightly unfair: If you're under 12 (or have the IQ of someone under 12), and like his 'ME ME ME ME ME THIS IS WHAT I DID LAST WEEKEND THIS IS WHAT I'VE DRUNK THIS IS WHERE I'VE BEEN ME ME ME ME ME' style of programming, and don't mind him only playing a record every ten minutes when he shuts his gob or goes for a wee, he's fantastic!

Downloads
    Uploads
    He whined on about it being a load of bollox yesterday morning so yes, I expect and hope that it is true. Scott Mills should take over his slot

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope not, as Reggie isn't in the same league (The Beeb's suiter to replace Chris Moyles), also how could they justify that, and leave that middle class cool, yummy mummy wannabe Jo Whiley presenting!

Scott hasn't got what it takes from the breakfast show, and as for Huw Stevens, good lad, but boring as paint drying!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well you know what they say about rumors!
    If I were you I would call Chris when he is on the radio and ask him yourself. That way you will know for sure.
    I have no idea whom you are speaking of or what radio station he is on, but what could it hurt & you won't have to wonder any more.
    Hope this helps,
    Irene

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well you know what they say about rumors!
    If I were you I would call Chris when he is on the radio and ask him yourself. That way you will know for sure.
    I have no idea whom you are speaking of or what radio station he is on, but what could it hurt & you won't have to wonder any more.
    Hope this helps,
    Irene

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope it isn't a rumour. I turn off when I hear the big headed idiot, please give it to Scott Mills or someone else with some talent! Oh and get rid of Jo Whiley as well (and Edith Bowman)!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like you I am a big fan of the Chris Moyles Show and hoping it's a rumour. There's no reason to take him off air, he's brilliant!