Hi,

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year. We met in March and I September I moved 2,000 miles away. I made a huge mistake by hooking up with another guy one time and my boyfriend found out about it. I came clean about everything and after assuring him that it would never happen again he agreed to let us work on things.

Well we did work on them and it hasn't happened since, and never will again might I add. In a way it brought us closer together and our bond deepened and strengthened even more. At the beginning of January he moved to where I am and we moved in together. However, he still had to fly out on the weekends to do business. Toward the end of February he started having to be gone more and more. The last time we saw each other was the beginning of March. We haven't seen each other in two months. I'm still in the apartment that we got but he hasn't been able to get up here.

After telling me on numerous occasions that he knew I would never cheat on him ever again, he now tells me that it's something that he never got over. And he did trust me, but only when we were together, but now that we've been apart he has become very suspicious again. I just don't see how he would move in together and assure me everything was fine, and even better, if he didn't really feel that way? It just doesn't make sense to me.

My question I guess is, if it was something that he never got over in the first place, why would he allow us to move in together? I've done nothing but try to prove to him and show him how committed to him I am. Yet now he is telling me that he's never gotten over it. I communicate to him time and time again how willing I am to do whatever it takes to make "us" work because I never want to lose him. What are your thoughts? Do we have a chance? Am I making to big a deal out of it? Is he right and I'm wrong?

Thank you.