Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

???

My phone (samsung a737) holds 240 messages so how many does this phone hold I am thinking about buying it so....

Unregistered
    yes you can make your phone say who is calling and who is texting..unfortunately after a while it is EXTREMELY annoying....

tommy223

Gun LG xenon

how do u check how many texts on the LG xenon you have left?????

Unregistered

lg xenon message memory

but the outbox is only messages that you sent to someone else not messages that hav been sent to you.

Unregistered
    It can hold about 150-180 depending on the SIZE of the text messages. Long texts vs shorts texts can increase the size of the text making the phone hold less. And because of the display where it shows both your texts and the replies at the same time, deleting what's in your outbox is essentially the same as deleting part of your inbox, although it does free up some room for some more incoming texts. If you text a lot and like to save your text messages, this really isn't the phone for you (neither is the impression).

Unregistered
    by outbox, i assume you mean "sent", cause once a message is sent, it goes out of the outbox and goes in the sent.

i also hate this limit. and i got the "who called" option which is the most retarded option: i get an sms everytime i get a missed call which tells me the phone number of the missed call... without the name, whereas i already know who missed called me.

Unregistered
    Thanks Heaps!

Unregistered

Message limit

Yeah I got this phone and it only has 3-4 messages before it says it's completely full :/ Stupid thing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12