Ok, So I Unlocked my Motorola V3xx Razr About a year ago. Well before that, I had no Texting, no Internet Browsing, and not Alot of minutes. My dad would yell at me for texting friends, being on the Internet and Even talking on the cell phone... But I did them anyway and I would have 2,000 dollar bills each month. It was crazy. He wont give me texting or anything. To much money, yeah yeah yeah. So I heard about Unlocking cell phones. I didn't know what it was I just wanted a different skin or theme for my phone. When I "Unlocked" It I still was originally texting so when the next bill came I was just waiting for some punishment, But nothing happened. Lately I have been curious. So I took a look at the phone bill and read the bill for my phone, It went down A LOT! I read the text message, the number and it was crazy. And the Price was $0 dollars for it! So I'm confused.

Is this Illegal?
I am most likely get an IPhone in a couple days. Do I have to unlock it again? If I put my sim in the iPhone will it read that I used alot of minutes and texts and send the notice to my next bill but with a HUGE price? Will I get a huge bill later in life? Or soon?

Thanks for you help