is smoking weed a good idea?

Milller1

Apr 18, 2009
me and my best mate are thinking of trying weed but i dont know if its a good idea... any help

talk to frank http://www.talktofrank.com/

i did it in the past no harm came to me apart for me picking up a habit of smoking tobacco. I had fun and enjoyed it but it ain't for everyone
some peops or sick some paranoid etc.

and don't let people scare you say in kill brain cells and low sperm count when aalcohol dose the same. and alcohol can be very additive and people have died throw drinking but no one as died tho take weed. unless smoked with the tobacco and that what kills you not the cannabis

and it non additive if you smoke it Whith out tobacco or have it in cakes.

i wouldn't. my buddy offered me some once, i held it to my mouth, nearly took a puff then was like "what's the point?" it bothered me for a while.

you know my story so my advice to you is do what you want. It's not as harmful as cigarettes, but it's addictive and any addiction can screw up your life.

Smoking weed is technically less harmful than smoking cigarettes (concerning addiction and respiratory harm), but I never did it any more than once a month. Though I have to mention I quit when I heard you have a 70% chance of getting testicular cancer :D

talk to frank http://www.talktofrank.com/

i did it in the past no harm came to me apart for me picking up a habit of smoking tobacco. I had fun and enjoyed it but it ain't for everyone
some peops or sick some paranoid etc.

and don't let people scare you say in kill brain cells and low sperm count when aalcohol dose the same. and alcohol can be very additive and people have died throw drinking but no one as died tho take weed. unless smoked with the tobacco and that what kills you not the cannabis

and it non additive if you smoke it Whith out tobacco or have it in cakes.

a good idea, thats hard to define, but please educate yourself on it first before you decide, the erowid pages are a great info source and lists of experiences good and bad as well as all the science stuff. Have to say though, its not a great idea if you are young, like under 18 say.

it's your call, what are you trying to use it for? the experience is nice, just don't treat it like a party drug or anything.

Easiest quenstion to answer on here:

If you want to be arrested...YES!

If you want to destroy brain ceels and lower sperm count...YES!

If you want 8x the amount of carcinogens than cigarettes...YES!

If you want to disappoint and sadden your family...YES!

If you want to waste a great deal of money...YES!

There's nothing wrong with trying it. As for as "doing it much" or "getting addicted" WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE! And you cannot overdose but if you over do it much your first time it can make the experience less enjoyable. Make sure your in a comfortable situation with people you know (ideally others who have done it before). Overall though, it shouldn't be too intense of an experience. But something to experience. In my opinion, it's less damaging and dangerous than drinking if done on occasion.

P.S. It does not have to be smoked w/ tobacco and it feels nothing like getting drunk that person has zero idea what they're talking about. And there is no increased risk of testicular cancer.

If you're interested in trying it, try it.

Just don't get addicted and smoke too much. Weed is good fun in moderation. Just remember how easy it is to get addicted... :eek:(

Use http://www.erowid.org/ for all your drug info. You'll find lots of useful info relating to drug use, and effects.

Edit: Also if you have an addictive personality, forget it... :eek:p Being a stoner is a bad way to waste your life... :eek:|

Edit@Patti H: That is such a narrow minded view, just for the record, my mum was one of the first people I ever got stoned with... :eek:p I have arguments for every single one of your points, but I have work to do so can't be arsed :eek:p

HAHA weeds not bad, feels like gettin drunk ,you can get addicted to it, but thats only if you have like 18 joints a day, you have to smoke it with toccaco anyway,

jsut go for it, i do, its not to shabby

If you smoke good weed or hash yes.
Forget and ignore all the senseless media
hyped myths.
It is a wonderful healing herb.
Use it straight not with tobacco. Chillum pipe.
Learn about the plant and seek good quality
or also grow a few of your own.
Good hash especially is absolutely superb.

Back