Never got an answer to: How long does it take to get nicotine out of your system?

DavidC

May 11, 2008
i have to know this as i'm going for a physical and the doc will know if they take blood.

Oh man thats hilarious for real. Usually people are on here askin how long it takes for pot to get out of their system. I dont know man but the people on the forums at PuffPlace.com probably know. They're like experts on that crap.

They usually don't test for nicotine in blood tests. But I know that nicotine cravings usually last for 3 days, so I assume that after that the nicotine is out of our system after that.
If you're using the word "nicotine" as a substitute for something else, I know that other smokeable substances take longer than that to get out of your system, probably more like a month.

Well, I'm not a smoker, so I wouldn't know this answer in detail. But, as I've learned in my experience, it all depends on the smoker and how well their body deals with addiction. There are some drugs you can buy at your local pharmacy such as Giant, that can help you out. If you rehabilitate well from smoking, it will probably help out a lot. To put it briefly, JUST STOP SMOKING!

"Nicotine is removed from your body within 4 hours after the last exposure.

Nicotine levels drop to 50% after 30 min., 25% after 1 hour. After 3 weeks 99.9% is out of your body. Most people stop experiencing cravings within 5 days of cessation."

Disclaimer: The following info in the quotation marks was not written by me. ( www.wiki.answers.com )

Back