Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you can watch movies online for free, and download music for free via...

...bittorrent & limewire, why still pay? If you can watch movies online for free, and download music for free via bittorrent & limewire, why still pay for it via software like itunes/napster or via places like netflix or amc?

Downloads
    Uploads
    cuz people think that theyre doing the world a service by paying for something they can get for free. i Will pay for an album from my favorite artists because i appreciate their art and will support them to get more. i will go see a movie at the theatres with my kids because thats an event, not just a movie. but most of the music out now is not worthy of my money and if i didnt get it for 2 bucks a cd (LOL) at the flea market, i wouldnt be at a loss. As for movies, i used to be able to see a matinee for 3.25 instead of 8.00 a few years back and subsequently would got see EVERYTHING. now, i can get the bootleg for the same price so I do. but hey, if u want to give your money away, go for it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    idk i love using limewire..i guess some people have extra money and want to support the singer/actor

Downloads
    Uploads
    Downloading music illegally is easy and affordable but if we stop buying cds the music Industrieie is going to go down.

Try to download music and maybe buy the movies

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have nothing against piracy whatsoever, but in my personal opinion, people should at least PURCHASE the movie they loved to show some support. Also, purchase movies are genuinely better quality than download since usually people who shares the movies have to compress, slice and dice the movies so it could be easier for others to download..in exchange, the quality will not be as good. That's the point of the Blu-Ray disc competing against DVD, is because Blu-Ray could hold so much more memory that little or no compresssion of the video is required so it would maintain its original picture and would make dvd look pretty bad. Also..if everybody thinks like you do..then you wouldn't have a place to download from now would it :-)...there's gotta be that person who purchased it and upload it online in order for others to download it..it's just that person isn't you

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can still get viruses from limewire

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people just like to follow the law, or are scared they will get caught. I have no problem with it though and know many people that do it and never get in trouble.

Downloads
    Uploads
    in some cases you get more for money, or better quality when you pay. If everyone gets there entertainment for free, then all the time and work that goes into creating the project becomes worth less and non profitable, then the creators have to find new jobs, so that they can make a living.