Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

would you trust someone you met on the internet?

who says they need your help wwith money as their father is sick in a hospital ??? im not falling for it !!! but what if it is actually true. and im being really horrible. ?? the person has promised to give back any money i '' lend '' to them...although...i smell a rat !!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    no way!!!

david536259
    No.

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't trust them,that way you won't lose any money,its bit weird to ask someone online who you have never met for money,don't the person have relatives,neighbours,friends,or colleagues that he can ask,or get a loan perhaps,maybe they tryna take advantage of your kindness you shown them..be careful,your not been horrible,think safety first!

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats definetly a scam.. sad, but i actually fell for one once from a PHONE CALL! THe guy called me claiming to be apart of my travel agents employees. So i listened to what he had to say and he said they were selling out this package for 1000 dollars and with it was an all inclusive 5 star hotel and free flight along with an extra free flight whenever i wanted to travel again. I gave him my credit number because i thought i could trust him it was also because my boyfriend was telling me it's a one in a life time opportunity, but i smelt somthing fishy. I called the number back the next day and no answer. I emidietly knew it was a scam. I called three more times that day and no answer so i cancelled my credit card right away and thankfully only 50 dollars was withdrawn. Don't fall for that bull they just want your cash.

Jack H
    No, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Not only should you smell a rat, you should also see and hear one, and the smell should be killing you. It's balatantly a lie. They want your money, they won't give it back, and their father isn't dying in hospital.

young mom
    no, i am sure that person could get help from someone else who knows them better.

Tizzie
    Run a mile.....................and quickly.

Jayla
    NOOOOOO!!!!! DONT EVER!!!!! only people who trust people in the internet are not thinking about the bigger picture and whats going to happen next. Ask this to yourself... Do you wanna get kidnapped??? OF course not!!!! You never know what is out there...

MadisonLuna
    Of course there is always a chance this person is telling the truth, but really and truly... unless I was really, really desperate, I wouldn't even ask someone I knew personally for money for my sick father. I wouldn't give them money, you're not being horrible, everyday people are being ripped off online. There are government funded benefits this person could get for their dad if he's in hospital. There are tons of ways they could get money without you getting involved. I really don't think you should.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast