Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member ipaintmynailsblack's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sex ruins a relationship?

I'm not talking married couples but dating couples. All of the stories I've read about teens having sex with someone who they "loved" have ended up not staying together with said person. I believe that everyone should wait until marriage not only because it's not as special but because if you rush into things they almost always end up worse.

Does anyone agree?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont....at least completely.

For teens, yes, I believe sex can kill a relationship, and generally does. Whether the boy was just out for some butt, or the girl ends up getting pregnant, most of the time it doesnt end good.

BUT, I think that mature adults who have all the tools to handle any "accidents" should be able to have sex before marriage, if they choose. I'm 27, in a long term relationship with my live-in boyfriend, and yes, we have sex. No, we arent married, and may not be for a long time, if ever. And Ive never been married previously. I dont think I should have to stay a 27 year old virgin just because God wants me to wait. Right?