Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why won't Verizon let me activate my phone?

Okay, so right now I currently have a Samsung SCH-A870 and I am trying to activate an LG Chocolate VX8500. Here is the problem: every time I put in the MEID it tells me "The phone associated with the ESN/MEID you entered cannot be activated at this time. Please contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 for assistance." I don't know what the problem is. My sister was using this same phone just a few months ago and it works just fine. I am doing this online, by the way. I just can't seem to figure out what is wrong... Why won't it let me activate my phone? Any help on what I should do?

Unregistered
    yeah the same thing happened to me
    i'm trying to activate my new phone a (Motorola Q) and i type in the ESN number and its telling me "We cannot process your request at this time, please try again later." I've tried over 10 times now. its really frustrating. so idk what to tell you but I just wanted you to know your not alone

Unregistered
    Mine is doint the same.. Please tell me how you fixed it. It's under my mom's name, so I can't call verizon and fix the problem myself, so I need a way to fix it on the internet

Unregistered
    mine is having the same problem ive tryed many times and it keeps sayin that. let me know if you figure anything out [email protected]

Unregistered
    Call customer service like it says...

Unregistered
    mine is doing the same thing!! i have done it over 20 times.. and it is still saying the same thing!!!

Unregistered

server down maybe?

I get the message

We cannot process your request at this time, please try again later.

server down maybe?

Unregistered
    the same thing is happening to me! my cousin got me the blackberry storm, and whenever i try to activate it is comes up: We cannot process your request at this time, please try again later. it's really frustrating

Unregistered
    Itzzzzzz Sooo Annoying !!!

X-(
    I HAVE TRIED 500,000 times to activate my LG Cosmos, yet it always says "cannot activate at this time". WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast