Why won't Verizon let me activate my phone?

christybobisty

Apr 14, 2009
Okay, so right now I currently have a Samsung SCH-A870 and I am trying to activate an LG Chocolate VX8500. Here is the problem: every time I put in the MEID it tells me "The phone associated with the ESN/MEID you entered cannot be activated at this time. Please contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 for assistance." I don't know what the problem is. My sister was using this same phone just a few months ago and it works just fine. I am doing this online, by the way. I just can't seem to figure out what is wrong... Why won't it let me activate my phone? Any help on what I should do?

yeah the same thing happened to me :(
i'm trying to activate my new phone a (Motorola Q) and i type in the ESN number and its telling me "We cannot process your request at this time, please try again later." I've tried over 10 times now. its really frustrating. so idk what to tell you but I just wanted you to know your not alone

Mine is doint the same.. Please tell me how you fixed it. It's under my mom's name, so I can't call verizon and fix the problem myself, so I need a way to fix it on the internet

mine is doing the same thing!! i have done it over 20 times.. and it is still saying the same thing!!!

server down maybe?

I get the message

We cannot process your request at this time, please try again later.

server down maybe?

the same thing is happening to me! my cousin got me the blackberry storm, and whenever i try to activate it is comes up: We cannot process your request at this time, please try again later. it's really frustrating :(

I HAVE TRIED 500,000 times to activate my LG Cosmos, yet it always says "cannot activate at this time". WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG?:confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WOW. some many ppl with this problem. HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED CALLING CUSTOMER SUPPORT?

Another thing is, is that you have to have the current phone powered down before trying to activate the new phone

Back