Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does Dish Network have an exercise channel?

I'm looking for something to workout to in the mornings, since my gym membership is one of my budget cuts to save money. I have Dish Network at home - does anyone know any good stations for exercise programs?

Unregistered

Flower Blue Dish friend

Hi, I am going through the same situation. I cut my gym membership and dish has no work out channels. Im hearing theres one channel called veria but, it costs extra. so now im thinking should i have canceled my membership. To end up paying extra for this chanel makes no sense to me . Direct- tv has a chanel called fit tv. But, dish honestly has no workout networks that are included in there monthly programing Ill keep you posted if I hear any thing.

Unregistered

EMAIL DISH NETWORK!!!!!

Email Dish Network everybody! I emailed them, and they told me they could only add the chanel if there is actually high demand for it. I did it, but everyone needs to do their part as well.

Unregistered

Dear DISH Network,
    I need to have an exercise channel on your regular channels with NO EXTRA COST for this channell I live in HOMER, NY.

HURRY!! I know there is a demand for it!

Unregistered
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A FREE WORKOUT CHANNEL, I can't afford a gym membership, I can barely afford cable. I am going to have to choose between being a fatty or a tv watcher : (