help, i sold my soul to the devil?

kirat4thaccountt

Apr 13, 2009
I was deeply unsatisfied with the quality of his product, but he is only offering me store credit, who can I turn to for a just resolution?
i desparately want my soul back, no matter the cost please help me
i need my soul, or at least someone elses, if you are willing to sell me yours

You can't sell your soul to the Devil. You've the option to give it to him or to God. And, the Devil is under no obligation to provide anything in exchange for your soul.

No such entity as the "devil", shyatan or satan exist.

Such is merely part of your subjective view.

There is no good nor bad as all that exist is simply that which it is. Even the One God is without or other than you subjective judgment and perspective.

As you have mislead your self about the nature of the One God (in a previous post) so you now delude yourself about the devil.

Why continue to play games when life is to be lived in reality and awareness?

Namaste

If you seriously believe that you have sided with the Devil then you need to back track as soon as possible. I would start with reading the New Testament (the second half of the Bible) and maybe attending a church or at least talk to someone who goes to church regularly 0 just remember that Christians are not perfect and can appear to be at varying degrees of spiritual maturity that has nothing to do with age nor with how long they have been going to church for either.
To get a more satisfactory answer then ask a more specific question

(48) So when harm afflicts a man he calls upon Us; then, when We give him a favor from Us, he says: I have been given it only by means of knowledge. Nay, it is a trial, but most of them do not know. (49) Those before them did say it indeed, but what they earned availed them not. (50) So there befell them the evil (consequences) of what they earned; and (as for) those who are unjust from among these, there shall befall them the evil (consequences) of what they earn, and they shall not escape. (51) Do they not know that Allah makes ample the means of subsistence to whom He pleases, and He straitens; most surely there are signs in this for a people who believe. (52) Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving the Merciful. (53) And return to your Lord time after time and submit to Him before there comes to you the punishment, then you shall not be helped. (54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before there comes to you the punishment all of a sudden while you do not even perceive; (55) Lest a soul should say: O woe to me! for what I fell short of my duty to Allah, and most surely I was of those who laughed to scorn; (56)

theses are god word read it agian

hi, ive had the same problem too. all you have to do is freephone the anti-satan police on 0800 666 1111 and they will send a team out to teach that damn devil a good lesson!!!

Back