Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I quit smoking 5 months ago. How to make sure I stay quit?

The first days are the hardest to last without smoking, but a strong urge to get rid of that 'heavy chest' feeling kept my determination strong and focussed. Even though it was gross I was glad to see all the icky crap I was coughing up as my lungs healed. Gradually as the weeks pass the cravings got less and less but still surface from time to time.

The problem is, the more time that passes the less i 'remember' how much I got to hate being a smoker. The coughing up of gross crap is now a memory. I feel it would be all to to easy to slip into a 'just one cigarette' mentality and begin the slippery slope back towards a full blown habit.

How can I make sure that I don't fall into this trap? Only 9%-23% of those who successfully quit for 1 month are still quit 1 year later. I want to be part of this statistic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    U pass the hardest day. now it's been 5 month. CONGRATULATIONS.
    U want to be the part of that statistic (Only 9%-23% of those who successfully quit for 1 month are still quit 1 years later). so, U QUIT 5 MONTH it's means U CAN QUIT FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS AND EVEN MORE. just remain Ur self about NEGATIF(-)VALUE for being smoker anymore when U try to smoke again. at last the best way is don't let's Ur self to even touch those again, ever. YOU CAN DO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN. ..........GOOD LUCK!!!.............