Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG cookie (KP500?) keeps freezing. What is wrong with it?

I have had this phone for just over a week now and it has frozen several times. The screen goes black and it won't do anything. Pressing the buttons and trying to turn it off has no effect.

To make it work again I have to remove the battery and then put it back in before trying to turn it on again. It has happened 5 times now I think.

Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Do I have to return it to the manufacturers?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Unregistered
    i think its just a general software issue. most lg's can have this effect. i have a cookie and sadly, the same has happened as this is my 2nd cookie. i think it is better to be safe than soory and proberly go for a more trusted known name like nokia, samsung etc.

Unregistered
    my daughter has had two of these fones in as many days ,all they do is freeze when she trys to open gallery in my opinion lg should stick to white goods

Unregistered

Band Aid

Hi my new phone (Lg) froze while i was blue toothing a song now thats still on the screen frozen at 90 %

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2075861]Hi my new phone (Lg) froze while i was blue toothing a song now thats still on the screen frozen at 90 %[/QUOT

when i fixed my'n i just took the battery out then i started it up and everything was there but i know people who that hasnt worked so be careful!

Unregistered

Heart New LG cookie

my Lg cookie keeps breaking! How do i fik it?

Unregistered

Star Blue sophie

my lg cookie hasnt been working since august 2009... it was working fine until i plugged it into my computer... i keep taking out the battery en stuff but it still wont work... ive tried downloading new software from the website but it says my phone is not connected... lg is my least favorite brand now.. =[..... any ideas please???

Unregistered
    my lg cookie was fine until i plugged it into laptop for a software update from the lg site it got to stage 3 of 5 then stopped with the lg logo on the phone screen the phone wont do anything anymore no help of lg bbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooo

Unregistered
    Hi.
    I have had my LG cookie fresh for a whole week and it has froze about 4 times now.
    When it freezes i cant even press the turn off button as it wont let me do anything, i have to take the battery out and turn it back on.
    How do i stop it from freezing??
    why does it keep freezing??
    im not going to get this phone again...

Unregistered
    To the manufacturer of stupid LG mobile phone. Your product is a "F-U-C-K-I-N-G_S-U-C-K-E-R" this is the first and the last time we are gonna buy your "D-A-M-N_S-H-I-T" your KP500 is just a "F-U-C-K-I-N-G UNRELIABLE" piece of S-H-I-T!!! it just gave me nothing but headache and disappointment after a month of having it. It did nothing but freeze and freeze and freeze. The technician advised me to just smashed it with a hammer and never go buying any LG cellphone or any of its product again. Go for Nokia, Samsung or Erickson. To H-E-L-L with the "LG."

Unregistered
    i've had the lg cookie for 4 months now and mine has frozen several times. even my friend had one with the same problem, so i am saving up to get a samsung genio slide. never again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast