Sonny with a chance scavenger hunt where is the last shoe on the last level?

lalyces

Apr 12, 2009
I can't find the last sneaker on the "Check Out This Set" level of the Sonny with a chance scavenger hunt, where is it? I can only find one shoe!

If you haven't found it yet, it is in the Mime Bowling room on the wall above the neon bowler.

sonny with a chance scavenger hunt level 10

where is the clapper board on level 10??? i cant seem to find it please help me

where is the hat on the check it out set?

Clapper board in the storage room.

visor

i HAVE EVERYTHING BUT THE VISOR. PLEASE HELP ME!! WHERE IS IT THE CLAPPER BOARD IS ON THE LADDER IN THE STORAGE ROOM.

Visor - Level 10 - "Check it out"

The visor is in sonny and tawni's dressing room on top of a pink /purple coloured lamp, the lamp is right by the tall, brown closet.

so random scavenger hunt

Where is the last script page on the check it out set?

Help!

i cant find the last high heel in the zombie type sketch! <HELP!!!>

changes

It changes each time you play the game so sorry you will never find the correct answer for the particular time you are playing.

'Check It Out' Set Clothes

Shirt- In the left dresser of the vanity(the one that says "TAWNI" over it) in the dressing room
Skirt- In the dresser in the 'Beauty Boot Camp' set
Visor- On the pink lamp in the dressing room (near brown cabinet)
Shoe #1- On the wall above the bowling lady(light) in the 'Mime Bowling' set
Shoe #2- In the treasure chest on the 'Give Me An Arrr!/Pirate' set (I think)

where is the umbrella for level 4 ( Zombie High) i have everything but the mask. i need the umbrella to get the mask.

where is the last script page on level 10?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

where do u find the zombie head on the zombie high level?

the heel is near the treasure chest on the floor in that "give me an arrrgh" sketch

the zombie head is near the white couch near zombie high's set. you need something to reach it.

Back