Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

** HELP psychology I joined a fitness club***?

I was doing weights by my self this personal trainer Came up to me from out of know were.Started talking to me .he said he would give me a 30 minute free sessions they all do this at B***fitness club.
    I told him I didn't want to waste his time.because they charge 75.00 hr
    Well he told me he is not in it for the money.

Well what is he in it for ?HE 40 Im 46
    Plus hes married Im married 2.
    He said lets get you set up he was very persistent about this.Asked for my phone number 2 times.

I told my husband and he said he likes And is think through his D***.

you.because he turns his head around Personal to look at you.

Well what is this persanl man in it for in it for? I need your honest opimions
    IM ATRACTTED TO THIS MAN SEXUALY TOO

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are married.. don't forget that. and so is this guy. the trainer.. what he does or plans to do should get him dismissed as a personal trainer.. he is offering you that if you have sex with him you don't have to pay for this session..

If you are smart.. and you are no spring chicken.. you and I are both 46 years old.. if you do what this creep suggests, you are a marriage wrecker.. he wrecks his marriage and you wreck your own.. and you don't even know the wife and if there are children involved.. It is bad enough that the guy is out for a sexual thrill with one of his ''clients'' You are 6 years older.. he can easily have young children,.Do you really want to wreck his marriage and steal a father from his family...? You are old enough at 46 to know better.. all he wants is to have a quick sexual fling with you and the day after he will think worse of you.. because you have so little self respect if you agree to his offer.. You married your husband.. if you aren't happy with your marriage, get a divorce but don't go around cheating on your husband, if you think your marriage is not worth it then get marriage councelling or get out of the marriage and look for a new relationship with a guy who is a widower or divorced.. but don't play at your age with guys who are ony out for sex.. that will lead to a road of destructiion.. and it will destroy the lives of his family.. if he is an A S S HO L E who cheats on his wife on a regular basis.. two wrongs don't make one right.. Act your age .. you are 46 years old.. Don't start flings at your age...