Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any guy has a chance with just about any girl. Just be confident, smile, and have good posture. Get a job of some sort to show her you can provide for her. Clean up a bit, shave your chest hair, style your hair on your head and get some new clothes, start running and lifting weights. If you do all this then you won't even have to fake confidence as you will feel better about yourself. As for the chatting her up. Practice talking to girls you find less attractive and learning what they like and don't like and just sorts building the confidence to talk to your dream girl. As for the Kung cu. It makes no difference. In a fight no one short of someone who has decades of experience is going to remember the complex moves Kung fu teaches in a real fight. Believe me I know strength is much more important as is your body weight. Besides I don't think this girl would want someone immature enough to start a fight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    awww,
    First of all, you should never talk about yourself like that. because that will only make your confidence worse and worse
    im sure its not that bad
    and second of all.... obviously the girl likes you if she talks to you a lot. but you just have to figure out whether or not she likes you as a friend.. or more.
    Also, you say you go places together.. does that mean like movies or that kind of thing.. or what??
    because tht can be a good sign that she is interested if she wil go to plces like that with you.

Anyway, it seems your right on the boarderline of friend or more.. its really hard to tell.
    i would suggest just going along the way you are for now.. and seeing how it goes.
    and try and suss out things like awkwardnes, whether she looks at you a lot or whether she will look at you in a big crowd of heaps of people.. all of those things can be signs.

As for the pther guys.. who cares about them... us girls dont really care about who can beat up who.. thats just stupid.
    and if she doesnt like you becaus eof the way you look.. then shes not worth it at all...
    well anyway, hope this helped

and if you have time id love you to help me with my situation
    thanks.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkvGUE38Fwqreot3PtkxydXh5gt.;_ylv=3?qid =20090412080624AAKIyvZ

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are only her friend...so what you have to do now is tell her you like her.
    Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Watch the movies napoleon dynamite...

Get some good skillz

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stop feeling sorry for yourself! I don't know about others but i find it annoying, if you can't love yourself in the 1st place, what makes you think someone else can?
    You have spots on your face or you don't have any $ in your wallet.. then why not do something about it, instead of complaining over it? Get a job or something.
    And just so you know, no1 is ugly in the outside, if she thinks your are, then she is a shallow person.. and you don't need some1 like that.
    Instead of learning how to punch and kick, i suggest you learn to appreciate yourself 1st. Punching and kicking is not going to get you anywhere.. unless you get to know your self 1st!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think , feeling must be true,if u have go and propose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    of course, go for it. So what if you got rejected, the important thing is you tried. Once you keep try, you'll improve your confidence. If you keep improving your confidence, you don't even have to ask this question and you'll be much prepared for the next attractive girl around. So what if you don't know martial arts? There are hundreds of other ways to kick ass.

Junior Member Desperatecollegestudent's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, admittedly I didn't read the whole description, but from your original question you will never have a chance of getting this girl if you are as self-pitying in person as you are being right now. Girls don't care much about looks (I did at much, though, because being attracted to someone is important), however attraction can go a long way. Girls are usually attracted to confidence, regardless of how you look. Ugly, fat, balding, gross guys get girls all the time when they have confidence in themselves, a sense of humor, etc. The most important change you can make in yourself has nothing to do with your physical features, it has everything to do with how you approach her and how you can show her you are confident in who you are. Don't worry, there's hope for you yet!!

Best of luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    DNT CALL YOURSELF ugly thats the girls job XD

Downloads
    Uploads
    From the sounds of your description, I'm going to assume you're in high school. (Sorry if that's not right!)
    As you get older, you'll find there are tons of attractive women who are more attracted to a guy's personality than they are to his outer appearance. High school tends to be a more shallow place, so in all honesty your chances with this girl are lower than they would be if you were already in "the real world." But, just because the odds aren't high, doesn't mean you shouldn't try! Ask her on a date, and see what she says. You might be surprised by her answer.
    Even if the girl says no, keep in mind that it won't always be like this with women. You'll mature, and they'll mature, and things will get easier. In the meantime, do things that make you happy.
    And don't worry about the other guys who are interested in her. They don't own her! If they come after you, you could even go to the police.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast