Why does he want a list of things i want during sex?

kadi

Apr 11, 2009
after having sex with my partner which is always mind blowing, we were cuddling up in bed and he asked if i would right 5 things that i want from him in bed, but iv tried soo much with him already im happy just learning as we go, im only 19 and he is 36 which is probably why he wants to no what i want and what turns me on. how do i tell him i'm happy with things the way they are? i really want to no what he wants from me to so can understand where he is coming from but he wont say till i do.

He's clearly weird. Its not school??? At 36 he should know what he's doin without demanding a mini test. The more i think bout it the more i'd be inclined to check out his basement!!

He's clearly weird. Its not school??? At 36 he should know what he's doin without demanding a mini test. The more i think bout it the more i'd be inclined to check out his basement!!

I'm still having a problem with him being 36 and you 19. Sweetie sounds like your just a sex toy. Move on...

there must be 5 things he wants from you.. so give him 5 things...and then you will know what he wants from u
lol

Just tell him that to be honest he is perfect and theres nothing else you want, this will be a compliment and it will also get the message across.

Back