Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is my ex-friend a lesbian or a closet lesbian?

my ex-friend was tomboyish to some extent. not a full-on tomboy. but, she was not into makeup and liked to dress casually - a top, jeans and skechers, no heels etc and would act a little bit rough etc. she did have a boyfriend though she was not too serious about him and then they broke up. she seemed to be physically attracted to men as she always spoke about how cute some guys are.
    but, she got so attached to me and then got insecure and jealous if i had to give time to other things and felt i was purposely avoiding her. she wanted me to always give my time to spending time with her and was too insecure. i also feel she did not want to me have a boyfriend as she felt that would make her less important. i got tired of her and i cut her out of my life. she was soooo hurt that she begged me to not cut her out.

is she a lesbian by any chance but she also does not know?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who knows?! She could just be like that, and be straight as well. I had my best friend come out to be recently, but I had known for years. The biggest clue to her sexuality, was how whenever we'd watch a movie and there was a nude scene with a woman, she would completely over react! To the point of yelling "Ewww!" and having to look away even though she had the same parts and was 20 years old! She'd act like a 5 year old seeing "boobies" for the first time lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ask her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt she was a closet lesbian, maybe she was just overprotective over u. and didn't want some guy to hurt you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know plenty of people that aren't into heels and wear regular clothes that does NOT make them a lesbian and its really an asshoIe move for you to assume that and cut her out of your life. Did you ever stop and think maybe she's self conscious and is jealous that you had a boyfriend and she didn't? Why didn't you talk to her about it, instead of jumping to getting rid of her. That's not a real friend.

And even if she was a lesbian, there's nothing wrong with that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    cool

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like she has only one good friend and has become a leech. As far as the clothes she wears, she sounds down to earth.