is there a better software search music engine than limewire?

AldrinKenneth

Apr 11, 2009
I want to download some chinese music like vivian hsu but mostly limewire has no search result when i search them.. please give me some software so i can download chinese music

chinese..hmm...its quite difficult 2 get chinese songs on limewire...rather than using such softwares...i recommend u 2 use torrent website since u get everything under one roof..u can search for the torrents at piratebay...
or if u still wanna go 4 softwares..i think ares vd be a good option..gv it a try..!!!

Go to thepiratebay.org you can even download torrents so if you know an artist you can download every one of his cd's at once its called a discography. The selection of music is huge there, It also downloads from limewire, which you said you have.

Frostwire is the only other one i can think of-i dont know if its better or not. In fact its pretty much the same.
Try learning how to use torrents instead, they are the wave of the future. Download and install a program called Utorrent and go from there.
Also check out newsgroups-most people dont even know they exist and you can get just about anything there.

Frostwire is the only other one i can think of-i dont know if its better or not. In fact its pretty much the same.
Try learning how to use torrents instead, they are the wave of the future. Download and install a program called Utorrent and go from there.
Also check out newsgroups-most people dont even know they exist and you can get just about anything there.

Back