Cassadee Pope hair style?

SamanthaCullen

Apr 10, 2009
Ok, well I've been wanting to do my hair like Hayley Williams' but in a more natural color like Cassadee's and in her style. My hair's more like hers. Ok I have blonde hair, and it's currently in layers about 2 inches past my shoulder. Do you think I could do that? And this part is kinda stupid, but do hair parlors do semi-permanent hair dyeing? Because I just want to try this out. I want to get it in the light brown like Cassadee and the blonde bangs. My hair is a dirty blonde color. Thanks guys =]

hehe hi :)

yesss...you can get your hair with semi pernament highlights at a hair place...um yeah her hair style should definetlyyy work on you...i have my hair cut exactly like cassadee's...my hair used to be shouldar length and some choppy layers..so that should work on you !!! i hope i helped..hehe :D

just go for it :) if it does'nt work out so well its only semi permanent anyway and if you dont like it you can style t differnetly you will never know if you dont try

just go for it :) if it does'nt work out so well its only semi permanent anyway and if you dont like it you can style t differnetly you will never know if you dont try

Back