Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cassadee Pope hair style?

Ok, well I've been wanting to do my hair like Hayley Williams' but in a more natural color like Cassadee's and in her style. My hair's more like hers. Ok I have blonde hair, and it's currently in layers about 2 inches past my shoulder. Do you think I could do that? And this part is kinda stupid, but do hair parlors do semi-permanent hair dyeing? Because I just want to try this out. I want to get it in the light brown like Cassadee and the blonde bangs. My hair is a dirty blonde color. Thanks guys =]

Unregistered

Headphones

hehe hi

yesss...you can get your hair with semi pernament highlights at a hair place...um yeah her hair style should definetlyyy work on you...i have my hair cut exactly like cassadee's...my hair used to be shouldar length and some choppy layers..so that should work on you !!! i hope i helped..hehe

Unregistered
    just go for it if it does'nt work out so well its only semi permanent anyway and if you dont like it you can style t differnetly you will never know if you dont try

just go for it if it does'nt work out so well its only semi permanent anyway and if you dont like it you can style t differnetly you will never know if you dont try