What can I cook with these ingredients?

Reilly

Dec 31, 2008
A great tasting spaghetti bake, but I'd leave out the potato, flour, and stocks. Bake with or without the puff pastry on top.

I have:
- rice
- canned chopped tomatoes
- broccolli
- swiss cheese
- parmesan cheese
- pasta (spaghetti)
- puff pastry
- beef stock, chicken stock
- salt, pepper
- milk, butter
- plain flour
- garlic
- one potato

lol.... shame I don't have any meat but can I make something good out of these...?

- i also have ice cream, frozen mixed berries, cinnamon, milo (choc drink powder).... maybe suggest a dessert too? hehe

A great tasting spaghetti bake, but I'd leave out the potato, flour, and stocks. Bake with or without the puff pastry on top.

well heres an idea for dessert:
make a fruit compote by taking the frozen mixed berries and add about 1/2 a cup of sugar, and simply boil it and let it come together into a sauce. add a little orange or lemon zest, if you have it. serve over the ice cream.

make a baked potato and put salt, pepper, butter, and swiss cheese on it. i often do that: just make a potato and but butter and cheese on it. yum o.

For broccoli and swiss cheese you can put slices of cheese on top of the broccoli and bake it!

pasta with tomatoes and broccoli. boil water for the spaghetti,cook pasta according to directions, saute one clove crushed garlic in butter for five minutes . add broccoli to pan, add salt and pepper to taste, saute 5 more minutes, add tomatoes , remove garlic. add half a cup warm water and simmer for several minutes until vegetables are cooked through, drain sauce of excess liquid if you choose. drain pasta pour sauce over pasta , add grated parmesan cheese , toss your done. good I had it last week. better if you add peas and carrots with broccoli

For broccoli and swiss cheese you can put slices of cheese on top of the broccoli and bake it!

use the canned chopped tomatoes and bail them to they seem like a sauce, then add salt and pepper which makes tomato sauce

boil the pasta then drain it and put the sauce on it. shred some Parmesan cheese on the pasta and sauce.

throw a bunch of stuff like berries, ice cream, ice and milk into a blender for a smoothie for a berries and cream milkshake.

use the canned chopped tomatoes and bail them to they seem like a sauce, then add salt and pepper which makes tomato sauce

boil the pasta then drain it and put the sauce on it. shred some Parmesan cheese on the pasta and sauce.

throw a bunch of stuff like berries, ice cream, ice and milk into a blender for a smoothie for a berries and cream milkshake.

what about some spaghetti?
Use the pasta, whatever cheese u want, the tomatoes, and perhaps the beef stock.
Or u can make a mixed rice!
Boil ur brocolli, use the beef/chicken stock, and anything else.
U can also make a baked potato filled with cheese. now THAT tastes good.
Or broccolli with melted cheese. They both taste pretty good.
well depending on ur ice cream, i could possibly add the milo...and add the frozen mixed berries.

pasta???? lol yeah fry the veggies and cook the spaghetti and put the cheese on top of it..... and then mix..? lol i dunno but you can deff. make something!

Back