Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't be 100% sure if what anyone believes is right or wrong, even my own beliefs. I hardly make a topic of religion in real life conversation. I only answer when asked, and give my honest opinion. It doesn't make a difference to me what their beliefs are and I don't really care to change them.

I think everyone should have the right to have their own personal beliefs, the only thing that gets me is when people try to force their beliefs, w/e they might be, onto anyone else. But to be truthful, I don't find religion that much of an interesting topic in real life, and I probably wouldn't hang out with someone who talked about god or the big bang all the time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well ask god at church or think that people may think and ask me as well but i don't have a clue or ask your parents they will know maybe but i dont have

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, anyone who does not put their faith in Jesus Christ is going to hell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Scripture says the God does not even hear the prayers of anyone not coming through his Son. It clearly states that Jesus is the only way to heaven. Should I believe that? I choose to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have met Hindus, i have met Jews. I have met so many people that worship so many different things, and yet all I can think when i think of how they dont worship maybe the same God as I do, I think, I hope that if they are wrong, and my God is the true God, I pray that they make it into heaven, and if I am wrong, then I hope that their God(s) allow me into their heaven.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is only one true god and that is Zeus. All others are blasphemers and worship false idols ... they will surely burn in hell for all eternity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    there beliefs are not wrong just diffrent everyone to there own i say

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ. Muslims in their own bible confess that Jesus was the only man that walked the face of the planet that was perfect but they consider him a great prophet. Wierd if he is the only perfect man and muhammed was not why follow muhammed is'nt Jesus the perfect example. Their bible also says to do away with any people that do not believe in their religion (go to book store and buy a english version and read it for yourself) Jews are blind just like the rest of the world that does not believe in Jesus but not all, many Jewish followers are converting to christanity these days
    It is not I that believe that their religion is wrong but the Word of God itself judges them not me or any other christian

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have many non christian friends. Are people on YA so shallow that they can have no friends that do not agree with their faith.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have many non christian friends. Are people on YA so shallow that they can have no friends that do not agree with their faith.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast